- From July 17 to 20 will take place on the Gold Cup of the Dolomites, historical race for classic cars that always draws an audience of athletes and enthusiasts from around the world. The edition of 2014 not only proposes Belluno where he was born but is held on the same days in which it competed during the period between 1947 and 1956.
- Open Automotive Alliance (OAA) - a coalition of technology companies and auto industry leaders committed to bringing the Android platform in cars - has welcomed a number of new members in the alliance: Alpine, Bentley, Clarion, CloudCar, Delphi Fiat Chrysler, Freescale, Fujitsu Ten, Harman, Infiniti, JVCKenwood, LG, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Panasonic, Parrot, Pioneer, Renault, Renesas, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Symphony Teleca, Volkswagen and Volvo.
- Alfa Romeo will attend the 'Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014' which will be held June 26 to 29 in the English county of West Sussex one of the most important international events dedicated to motorsport. Among the race uphill, themed exhibitions, automobilia and exhibitions of historic cars and actual production, every year the Festival attracts over 150,000 people between lovers, collectors and experts from all over the world.
- From June 20 to 22 will host the "Vernasca Silver Flag 2014", a reenactment of the hill climb-Castell Vernasca which was held from 1953 to 1972 Leaving the stopwatch once, today the event is structured in the form of "competition dynamic conservation and restoration "- the car parade on the street is closed to traffic at low speed - reserved for racing cars built since the early years of the twentieth century until 1972.
- Fiat Chrysler Egypt announced that it has entered into an agreement with Nile Engineering that allows all of the customers Fiat and Alfa Romeo to receive assistance for their cars, get spare parts and execute periodic follow-up care at all centers at the forefront of Nile Engineering under the supervision of the Fiat Chrysler Group.
- Yesterday, the Alfa Romeo 4C has been awarded the title of "Playboy's Car of the Year 2014" at the Gala presented by popular TV presenter Paulina Sykut-Jeżyna and Rafał Jemielita, journalist of the Polish edition of Playboy Magazine, in the elegant lounges the Zamoyski Palace in Warsaw. The prestigious title was awarded by a vote carried by leading experts in the automotive market in Poland.
- Presented in a world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show 2014, now part of Italy in the marketing of the new Alfa Romeo Giulietta 'Quadrifoglio Verde' 1750 Turbo Petrol 240 hp Alfa Romeo MiTo TCT and 'Quadrifoglio Verde' 170 HP 1.4 MultiAir Turbo petrol TCT.
Read More News